Enjoy Crispy Sweet potato Waffles with Eggs at any time!
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes and 1/2 cup milk. Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until soft. Cover tightly with plastic and microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes or until smooth. Fork-mash the potatoes. Incorporate remaining milk and yolks.
- Place flour into a large bowl. Add sweet potato mixture and stir to make a thick batter. Add fetta to taste and season.
- Whip egg whites to soft peaks in a large, clean bowl. Fold into batter
- Pour about 2/3 cup of batter, depending on the size of your nonstick waffle maker (in batches), onto a waffle iron that has been preheated. Cook until golden until the waffle iron stops steaming, approximately 5 minutes
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil on medium-high in a large nonstick frying pan. One egg at a time, crack into the hot pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the whites are set and crispy around the edges, but the yolk is still runny.
- Top the waffles by adding fried eggs, avocado slices, and spinach leaves. Sprinkle pepitas over the harissa yogurt and dollop it on top.
- Stir together the yogurt with lemon juice and season it to your taste. Stir in the harissa.