This BIG breakfast recipe is perfect for vegetarians. It includes all the traditional toppings.
- Spray oil on a large nonstick frying pan to grease. Heat the pan on medium heat. Add mushrooms and tomatoes to the other side.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the tomato skins start to split and the mushrooms are tender. Transfer to a serving plate, cover with a towel, and keep warm.
- Spray the pan with some more oil and heat it on medium heat. Crack eggs in a pan and cook until desired.
- Follow the instructions on the packet to heat baked beans.
- Toast the bread. Toast bread. Place toast on serving plates. Serve with baked beans and mushrooms.