Support brands that support Foodbank. This recipe uses Primo Premium English leg ham. Make these mini muffins the night before to have a quick breakfast on the go. These mini muffins are also great as a snack during the day.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease 12 standard cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper.
- In a frypan, heat oil and cook the ham, onions, capsicums, and spinach until they are soft. Let it cool slightly.
- Divide evenly the cooled mixture between muffin cups.
- Sprinkle feta on top of each muffin
- Bake for 20 minutes until cooked
- Cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Warm or room temperature
- Mount Franklin Water