This easy-to-make recipe makes a delicious breakfast or brunch for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day. It’s also a great idea for Valentine’s Day or birthdays. You can also treat yourself to this delicious breakfast!
- Place two large ramekins on a baking sheet, cover the bottom with plastic wrap, and add the smoked salmon, allowing the salmon to hang over the sides. Sprinkle half of the chopped dill on top.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, and seasoning.
- Cook the eggs in a nonstick pan on low heat. Stir regularly until they are cooked to your taste.
- Fold smoked salmon around the edge of the ramekins to form a parcel.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the parcels and decorate with dill sprigs. Serve with toast