Chinese recipes to cook your fast healthy dinners? You will find delicious authentic Chinese food recipes to make chicken, pork and beef stir-fry with vegetables. Save money and start eating healthy meals at home with these quick and easy recipes. When you have your hungry family asking you when is dinner, you are relieved to know that you can have quick dinner made with these Chinese recipes in less than 30 minutes.
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 ounces boneless chicken, sliced thin
- 4 cups of assorted sliced vegetables (onions, carrots, celery, broccoli flowerettes)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce(low sodium)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Marinate chicken in a bowl with oyster sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch and 1/8 teaspoon of oil mix together. Heat frying pan and add 1 tablespoon oil. Put chicken in the pan and stir fry until done, approximately 2 minutes. Remove chicken from wok or pan and put it in a bowl, set aside. With the oil in pan add all vegetables, combine and cook for 1/2 minute or until vegetables are crisp and tender then put the chicken back in and stir for another 1/2 minute. Serve with hot steamed rice.
Chicken recipes for Chinese food cooking is popular because they are quick and easy to prepare. Chicken has the important and lean proteins to make the best healthy meal diets for everyday eating. To make your family’s dinners more interesting, use these tasty Chinese food recipes to light up your healthy menu. Make your meal plans to delight your family at dinner time.
- Vegetables are used in most dishes which make these food recipes nutritious. Most leafy greens contain vital vitamins and minerals that we need in our daily diets. Some common vegetables used in Chinese food include Bok Choy (Chinese cabbage), Chinese Spinach (dao-mieu), On Choy, Yu Choy, and gailan (guy-lahn).
However, you can use vegetables that are available in your local grocery stores to make your food into delicious healthy Chinese dinner too.