A classic salmon and egg combo with a lightly toasted bagel. It’s delicious!
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and chives together in the bowl until they are well mixed. Put aside for several minutes so that the foam can be able to settle while you wait; toast bagels.
- Cook a medium non-stick frying pan at a moderate temperature. Melt butter and swirl it around to cover the base of the pan. Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring continuously for 30 seconds.
- Utilizing a large spatula and a spatula, move the eggs from the outside towards the middle of the pan. Then, tilt the pan so that the eggs that are not cooked run across the base.
- The eggs should be gently pushed around the pan for 15 seconds each time until soft folds begin to form and one-quarter of the mixture is not set. Remove the pan from the heat. The egg mixture should be folded again.
- Spread the bagels on toast and cream cheese. Add smoked salmon on top with scrambled eggs. Adjust seasoning to your liking. Serving with wedges of lemon.