This bread for breakfast is no-knead dough that is baked with bacon, eggs, and cheese to make a delicious brunch or brekky!
- Mix flour, yeast, and 2 tsp salt into the large bowl of mixing. Add warm water and two tablespoons of olive oil. Utilizing clean hands, work the ingredients together until you have an oily and sticky dough. Add oil to the bowl and then grease the mixing bowl. Mix dough and turn it over to cover. Cover with a lid and place in a warm location until it increases in dimensions (approx. 1 hour)
- Pour the remaining olive oil into an enormous 30cm x 40cm baking dish and swirl it around to cover evenly.
- Punch the dough to eliminate air before placing it in an oil baking dish. By using your fingertips, move the dough until it reaches the edges. Cover the dough again and put it aside in a warm area to expand (approx. 30 minutes)
- Place oven racks in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 240degC/220degC (fan-forced)
- Utilizing the base of a glass that has been dusted in flour, press into the dough, creating eight evenly spaced and symmetrical indents. Make more indents by pressing the dough back using your fingers. Sprinkle 2 tsp sea salt and scatter onions, bacon, cheese, and rosemary on the inside of the cuts.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and then press identical glass in the holes to create deeper. Crack an egg in each of the indents. Bake for another 7 to 9 minutes or so until the egg yolks and whites are set. Runny. Serve warm