This recipe was made using Sanitarium Weet-Bix. We want to thank Sanitarium for their contribution to Foodbank.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine flour, Weet-Bix bi-carb soda, and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine margarine and vanilla essence
- Add dry mix to margarine mix, and stir until it is well-mixed. After that, add the other ingredients.
- With 1/4 cup measurements, roll the dough into tiny balls, then place on a baking tray lined with baking. Press each ball lightly and Bake for around 20 minutes or until the dough is cooked.
- Let the baking tray cool for 5 minutes, and then transfer the tray to a rack on a wire to completely cool.