Help the brands that help Foodbank. This recipe is based on the formula of Helga’s Traditional White bread
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease a muffin tin with a 12-hole hole.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Add the bread cubes and then use gentle hands with clean fingers to shake in a uniform coating of the bread pieces.
- Allow 5 minutes so that the bread to soak up the liquid
- Stir gently one more time, and then divide the mix into muffin holes. Press gently to compact it, and use all the bread.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the muffins are cooked. Cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes prior to scooping it out.
- Drizzle or brush with maple syrup.