The best breakfast pizza is made with prosciutto and egg. Make quick and easy dough for pizza.
- Preheat oven to 240degC/220degC with fan. Line two large baking trays (with baking paper)
- In a large jug, combine water, yeast, and sugar with olive oil, salt, and olive oil. Place the jar in a warm area for 10 minutes or until it becomes foamy. Put the flour into a large bowl. Stir in the yeast mixture until a soft, elastic dough forms. Turn out onto a floured work surface and knead the dough for 5 minutes or until it is smooth.
- Divide the dough in two and roll out each half on a floured work surface to form two 26cm round. Transfer to prepared trays.
- Spread passata on the pizza bases, then sprinkle with spinach leaves and pizza cheese. Place four slices of prosciutto on each floor, forming nests. Sprinkle parmesan and crack eggs into the nests of prosciutto. Bake for 12-15 mins or until golden brown and cooked through
- Sprinkle pizzas with extra basil leaves and spinach leaves.