Aren’t you awestruck by simple pancake recipes? With tasty chocolate and Banoffee flavors, transform the pancakes you make into a cake that is sure to be loved by everyone! Plus, this recipe is gluten-free and does not contain any added sugar!
- Mix the entire shaker in accordance with the directions. You will have approximately. Five pancakes.
- Let them cool before making Chocolate or Caramel sauces.
Mix all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Allow to cool before putting aside.
All the ingredients together in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Allow to cool before putting aside.
- Place one pancake at the base of your preferred plate, then place about. 2 spoonfuls of both sauces on the pancake. Push it across the edges of the pancake. Then, cover with slices of fresh banana. Repeat until it’s the highest point of your pancake.
- Pour Lakanto Caramel Topping or Golden Syrup over the top.
- Serve with banana chips or additional fresh banana and sugar-free cacao nibs or chocolate chips. Cut into slices similar to cake, and then eat!