The mini hash brown hams and egg nests are an excellent recipe to use up potatoes. They can also be a perfect brunch or lunch to serve at gatherings. You can make them with an old muffin tin. However, they can also be made in the pie maker.
- Bake at 180°C until fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole nonstick (1/3 cup capacity) muffin tray.
- A large, lightly greased, nonstick frying pan at a moderate temperature. The Ham is cooked for four minutes or until crisp and golden. Discard on the paper towel.
- Peel and place the potatoes in a strainer and squeeze out any water. Transfer the potato to a bowl, and add oil, parmesan cheese, and half of the Ham. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Part the mixture of potatoes in every muffin hole and press it into the bottom and along the sides using the back of the spoon.
- The baking time is 20-25 mins. Crack an egg in each brown cup and bake for another 8-10 minutes, or until egg whites are cooked and the egg yolk is already set.
- Sprinkle egg cups made of hash brown with parmesan, chives, and the rest of the Ham.