This delicious camembert, ham, and cranberry French toast recipe is an excellent recipe to serve for Boxing Day breakfast. This simple French toast recipe is a perfect option to make use of the leftover Christmas Ham.
- Bake at 120°C until fan forced. Whisk eggs, milk parmesan, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- Then, spread one of the breads with the cranberry jam and decorate with camembert and ham. The remaining bread slices are spread with mustard. Sandwich the two together.
- Grease the large non-stick pan with butter, then melt it at a moderate temperature. Dip two sandwiches in the egg mixture for approximately 15 seconds on each side.
- In the pan, add the chicken and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until the edges are golden. Transfer to a tray in order to cool. Repeat with the rest of the eggs, butter, and sandwiches.
- Cut French toast into halves and serve with more cornichons and mustard.