Try this recipe for spinach, tomato, and egg pizza if you are looking for an easy dinner or breakfast recipe. This Florentine Pizza recipe is delicious and family-friendly.
- Preheat oven to 220degC/200degC with fan.
- After washing the spinach, plunge it into boiling water in a large pan. Cook for 30 seconds and then drain. Then, drop the spinach into ice water to cool. Drain spinach again and squeeze in excess moisture. Chop spinach roughly.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, and green onions.
- Place the pizza bases on lightly greased baking sheets. Top each evenly with the spinach mixture.
- Each pizza should be topped with two eggs. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until crust is crisped and eggs just set.
- Sprinkle with basil and tomatoes. Sprinkle with extra virgin oil. Serve with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.