This simple meal is great for breakfast as well as lunch or dinner. It is served hot and cold. You can bring the sweet potato brown to picnics as well.
- Bake at 180degC/160degC (fan-forced)
- Whisk four eggs, along with seasoning, milk, and garlic, in an enormous bowl. Add sweet potato, 1 1/2 cups cheese, green onions, and coriander. Mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper.
- In an oven-proof frying pan (20cm base and 26cm on top) at a moderate temperature, stirring to coat the sides and bottom of the pan. Add sweet potato mixture. Then, flatten the lid and cook for approximately five minutes or till the bottom is golden.
- Create four indentations in the mixture using the back of the spoon. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese. Crack eggs into each hole. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the hash brown becomes firm to the touch and egg whites are set.
- Serve with hot sauce and guacamole. Sprinkle with coriander leaves.