Use your waffle maker to make an omelet. Easy, high-protein meal made with eggs.
- The waffle maker should be preheated. Wait until the green Ready light comes on.
- Place the beans in a large bowl. Use a fork to mash the beans until they are coarsely crushed.
- In a large jug, combine the egg, milk and cheddar. Add salt and pepper.
- Waffle maker reheated. Wait for the green Ready light to come on. Spread beans on the base of the waffle maker. Pour over the egg mixture.
- Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes or until set. Remove the waffle omelets carefully from the waffle maker. Serve with taco sauce, sour cream, avocados, and lime.