This tasty and vibrant tropical weet-bix is the ideal breakfast recipe that is quick and simple. The kids will adore it. Make sure you support the brands that help Foodbank Australia. This recipe is made using Sanitarium Weet-Bix.
- In a small pot, heat the blueberries until they are frozen and releasing a small amount of juice while remaining in their original shape.
- Add Weet-Bix in small pieces to each glass.
- Divide the berries among each jar, and then cover with yogurt
- Make sure to add kiwi fruit, then top off the jars with a layer of WeetBix, berries, and yogurt
- Serve with flaked almonds